The Premiere Location Advisor Database
Get the scoop on over 428 site selectors - from full contact details to recent projects.
The Most Comprehensive Database of Location Advisors in North America
For economic development organizations, developing strong relationships with site selection consultants who provide location strategy to corporations around the world is mission critical.
LocationAdvisors.net is the most comprehensive database of site consultants, real estate brokers and executives from incentive advisory firms focused on North America. Created and updated regularly by Development Counsellors International, the site selection consultant database includes:
- Full Contact Details - Download address, e-mail, phone number in Excel
- Industry Focus - Search by 24 industries ranging from aerospace to transportation/logistics
- Activity Focus - Search by 12 options from corporate site selection to incentive negotiation
- Clients Served - Review past clients and project by individual consultants
- Personal Insight - Access photos, podcasts and personal details for better connections
- Memberships - Predict attendance at conferences such as BIO, CoreNet, IAMC and IEDC
At just $1,200 for a full-year subscription, LocationAdvisors.net is a powerful tool to help you find the top 400 location advisors focused on North America and build close relationships with this critical group of influencers in the site selection process. Bulk discounts are available to state or regional groups that wish to have multiple accounts. Contact us for more information.
Site selection consultants impact an estimated 40% of all corporate relocation and expansion decisions involving 100 or more jobs.
Top Site Selection Firms
Access up-to-date contact details
Meet three of the more than 400 site selectors in the database
John T. Lenio
Senior Vice President / Economist
Project Director/Industrial & Supply Chain Practice Leader