Most Frequently Asked Questions About LocationAdvisors.net
Who is in the database?
In building LocationAdvisors.net, we’ve focused on quality rather than quantity. The database includes the top 400 location advisors focused on North America. All are experienced professionals with a track record of success.
In addition to basic contact information (name, title, company, address, phone number, e-mail), data records include:
- Specialization sectors from 24 key industries ranging from aerospace to life sciences to telecommunications
- Activity focus from 12 different options ranging from corporate site selection to incentive negotiation/management to tax assessment
- Year started in the profession
- Sampling of select clients served and recent projects
- Professional memberships (such as BIO, CoreNet, IAMC and IEDC)
- Personal information including where they went to college, hobbies and unexpected things.
- A one-page biography and headshot of the advisor is also provided (when shared by the location advisor).
Can I e-mail the consultants?
Absolutely. We strongly recommend that you e-mail the consultants on an individual basis and refrain from sending bulk messages that could be interpreted as spam.
Members are able to search on the following fields:
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Sector Focus
- Professional Organizations
- Activity Focus
How much is a subscription to the Location Advisors database?
An annual subscription costs $1200 and is available to professional economic developers and corporate executives with site selection responsibilities.
I’m not with an Economic Development Organization (EDO). Can I subscribe still?
LocationAdvisors.net is for EDOs only. We do not provide access to third parties, such as other agencies and publishers.